Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I am Really so Ordinary but He is so Very Extraordinary

God has done some amazing things in my life.  When I consider that, then my life doesn't seem ordinary but once again I must admit, it doesn't make me any different than anyone else...I am still ordinary for God sends His rain to bless the just as well as the unjust.  The amazing things done in my life are a testament to this amazing and extraordinary God; this extraordinary God who cares about and loves, with all His heart, all of mankind.

I don't count my blessings near enough...as a matter of fact those who know me all too well would say that too often I see the glass as half empty but from time to time, (and I am trying to make it more of a habit, yesterday was a good day... but the water in the basement today got to me..."forgive me Lord"), I count my blessings and I stand, or should I say bow, in amazement and I am filled with appreciation!  The emotions become uncontrollable at times and I will literally cry my eyes out in joy because I do not deserve any of the wonderful things God has done and brought into my life.  Listing some of those blessings will be left for another blog.

Jesus said, "I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly."  I fully anticipate and look forward to the abundance of eternal life but I have already experienced abundance in this present life because of my personal relationship with Jesus Christ...he has blessed me beyond measure and I deserve none of it.  God is a God of promise and He has given me abundant life just as He said He would!  I'm so ordinary but He is so very Extraordinary!!  You too can experience this abundant life.."come to Jesus, come to Jesus, come to Jesus and LIVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment