"Jesus paid it ALL, all to Him I owe, sin had left a crimson stain, but He washed it white as snow." My wife says I complain too much about how hot it is in the Summer and then I complain about all the snow in the Winter...I'll admit...she is right. But I love the fact that my sins have been washed as white as SNOW and I will not complain about that...I will rejoice in the fact that I have a wonderful loving Savior Jesus Christ who loved, not only me, but the whole world that He willingly gave His life and paid the price for my sin and I am now free from sin's bondage and penalty! Can I get an AMEN?!?!
See, I am just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me. I am a sinner saved by grace. I still sin...I don't claim to be perfect...I just claim to have a Redeemer and all I am now and all I have inherited is because of Jesus! Many Christian's think THEY are extraordinary, THEY are special, THEY do great things, which turns many people off and away from Jesus...and at one point in the past and sometimes even still I think I am something special...but I'm not. I have turned many away from God because I thought I was something and thought they should be like me. I do not want that to ever happen again. I want to hide behind the cross. I want people not to see me but to see Jesus. He is my hope...He is the hope of the world...I want him to be your hope!
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever, (let me repeat that WHOEVER), believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16. Look to Jesus and just accept His perfect gift of salvation! Experience this Extraordinary God!
No comments:
Post a Comment